We are hiring!
IT Sales Rep
Up to £31,000 with on basic OTE, further bonus with once Accelerator is active.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who has previous outbound business to business IT sales experience and enjoys working as part of a busy team, who has the ability to work under pressure and is a good team player with strong communication skills. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary with an excellent accelerator commission structure.
The potential candidate should have pervious experience in field sales, lead generation, booking their own appointments as well as managing their work load effectively.
Essential requirements: The successful IT Sales Rep are:
- Previous IT sales experience, candidates without will not be considered
- Knowledge of the IT channel would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Direct customer, Inside sales, Telesales or Business Development experience
- Track record hitting targets and delivering success in a previous/current role
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Strong phone preference and experience of dialling a high volume of calls per day
- Excellent verbal written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to learn about new products in order to establish sales opportunities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Building relationships, customer focus and professionalism
- Generate soft leads
The duties of the Sales Account Manager are:
- Making a high volume of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Building professional, strategic and productive business relationships through telesales, emails, inbound lead follow-ups and account base.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Consistently achieving profit and KPI’s targets
- Demonstrating significant growth across all accounts and increase the scope of products and services being taken by your target customers
- Researching accounts, identify key players and generate interest
Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Where applicable route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5:30pm
Company Resources: Company laptop and Mobile Telephone.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: IT Sales Executive, IT Sales,