As a business owner your phone number is essential to your business. Known to your existing customers and widely advertised to attract new ones, to
EASY TO USE
- Easy to use – The PhoneLine+ user interface is designed to be intuitive and familiar in its choice of icons/ functions.
- Keep your number.
- Self install – Download an app on your mobile, tablet or laptop to connect and access your devices anywhere.
- Make and receive calls from where you are rather than where the phone is ringing.
- If PhoneLine+ is logged in on that device, it will ring when a call comes in.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Decide how unanswered calls are managed.
- Use the Voicemail option to record a personal greeting or select from the messages stored in the Media Library.
- Choose divert calls to a colleague or redirect them to an external phone, and have the calls announced and the number dialled displayed, so that the calls are answered appropriately.
OUT OF HOURS
- Set your Out of Hours with messages for each day, whether for the whole day or just part of
- Choose how you want calls to be directed when you are closed for business rather than just unavailable.
- Use the built in customer analytic reporting to view call patterns and trends.
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- UK based 24/7 support desk.
- There are “How to …” guides available online through your PhoneLine+ account for additional help.
Can I keep my existing phone number?
Yes, you can port your geographic number (not non-geographic currently)
Can I use my existing handset?
Yes you can, via an analogue terminal adaptor.
Can I use my existing broadband?
Can I import / export my contacts?
Yes, from your mobile.
Can I still use a fax machine?
No, we recommend you try a fax to email service.
Can I still use a PDQ machine?
You will need to use a service that runs over broadband eg. Sum Up or Barclaycard.
*PhoneLine+ promotion terms and conditions apply. Offer applicable to new customers/ businesses only, registered in the UK and valid from Friday 26th November until Friday 3rd December 2021. Subject to a minimum 36 month contract which must be signed before 31.12.2021 for offer to apply. Excludes hardware. Additional hardware may be required to support this service. Service can be self installed. If managed install is required, additional charges will apply. Phonline+ service will be provided by Gamma. For larger or more specific requirements, we are happy to recommend an alternative.